Mario's Wacky Day Mario's Wacky Day

Have to say, this is quite good enough i guess but keep practicing, and i think you can do good, and also you get talents, so have fun!

UTPComix responds:

Thanks! I'll try to work on that.

Enojón Enojón

Expecting that, you put a lot of work to this by a week, i think... :/

and this, this looks great and talent, keep this up and put it a good work for this!

McGil responds:

This takes years...

but thanks!

reanimate reanimate

Ok, I have heard posting game playing on NG, well doesn't allow I guess... but I don't feel like this about reanimate and in fact it doesn't look like an animation at all.

Just it think it's gameplay doesn't make it reanimating, but also you could of just post to YouTube instead of posting to NG, but that's gotta be a problem with that, and I don't think it's good at all.

Not trying to be rude or abuse.

Mimi Moppu Dating Sim Mimi Moppu Dating Sim

But, i seen RGP's review that did i hid the logo?
(Of course not) but even i did hid somewhere could be found, but i wouldn't do anything in this game.
and Oddlem didn't do anything in this game too.

You could of just add Inspiration or a Beta Tester for me and oddlem in this game without being an additional artist.

so dude, i'm not being rude or anything abusive like this, but it's just me and Oddlem wouldn't do anything as an Additional Art, but next time, don't even forget my stuff, or someone else's stuff.

I appreciate.

Static Dating Sim 2 Static Dating Sim 2

Well, i think this game is alright, but you need to make the buttons better next time at this rate.

HellboundGoth responds:

Yeah

Cosmic Chris: Bloodmoon Strikes Venom (DEMO) Cosmic Chris: Bloodmoon Strikes Venom (DEMO)

This is too good, I can't wait for the full version in 2017!

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks, but the full version is done. Only on GameJolt though, because the files were too messed up to be on NG as a full game

IvoMachina Theme IvoMachina Theme

Wow that was radical dude, good job!

Aro111 responds:

After my ban is lifted in a few day's I'm going to upload this to my Main account, LunacyOfficial, so when you finish your project, make sure you put my song in the: AUDIO USED area when I upload it to LunacyOfficial.

Peace101 Peace101

don't be offended but i listen to this music on chat but it hurts my ears, DON'T BE OFFENDED.

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

Hell yes!

that was awesome!

Casual Casual

I like this pic of yours! and it's really color full using animate cc or clip studio and this is really good!

Thx.

Tried drawing a thing, ended up with another thing Tried drawing a thing, ended up with another thing

Those Shadow Shells looks like aku from others.

also i love this art!

adultvideos responds:

Thanks~

The Orbs of Agony The Orbs of Agony

This looks good from those rendered shades and stuff.