Mario's Wacky Day Mario's Wacky Day

Have to say, this is quite good enough i guess but keep practicing, and i think you can do good, and also you get talents, so have fun!

UTPComix responds:

Thanks! I'll try to work on that.

Enojón Enojón

Expecting that, you put a lot of work to this by a week, i think... :/

and this, this looks great and talent, keep this up and put it a good work for this!

McGil responds:

This takes years...

but thanks!

reanimate reanimate

Ok, I have heard posting game playing on NG, well doesn't allow I guess... but I don't feel like this about reanimate and in fact it doesn't look like an animation at all.

Just it think it's gameplay doesn't make it reanimating, but also you could of just post to YouTube instead of posting to NG, but that's gotta be a problem with that, and I don't think it's good at all.

Not trying to be rude or abuse.

Fidget Spinner Mix 2 Fidget Spinner Mix 2

I'm have to say, you didn't make this game but it's been exists from the other gaming websites made by someone else, and somehow...
You kinda kept stealing and submitting games on this site over and over again...

Can everything being changed?

Issues Issues

Two examples...
1. It doesn't work through this game
2. Preloader failed multiple times.
You might need to fix that.

Shantae: Half-Genie Slut! (18+) Shantae: Half-Genie Slut! (18+)

This is quite nice and sexy, i mean i'm a little shocked about this game, needs a little more parts i can see, and the button at the ending, the text (again? btn)... everytime i move my mouse across the text, maybe need to fix that, and so it's all i have to say.

I'll give it 3 stars.

IvoMachina Theme IvoMachina Theme

Wow that was radical dude, good job!

Aro111 responds:

After my ban is lifted in a few day's I'm going to upload this to my Main account, LunacyOfficial, so when you finish your project, make sure you put my song in the: AUDIO USED area when I upload it to LunacyOfficial.

Peace101 Peace101

don't be offended but i listen to this music on chat but it hurts my ears, DON'T BE OFFENDED.

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

Hell yes!

that was awesome!

Casual Casual

I like this pic of yours! and it's really color full using animate cc or clip studio and this is really good!

Thx.

Tried drawing a thing, ended up with another thing Tried drawing a thing, ended up with another thing

Those Shadow Shells looks like aku from others.

also i love this art!

adultvideos responds:

Thanks~

The Orbs of Agony The Orbs of Agony

This looks good from those rendered shades and stuff.